Contact Info Until 3/22/12

Kristen Clauss
PO Box 49
Winterton 3340
KZN
South Africa

email: kristenclauss@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Thanks to all you TOMS Shoes wearers


As most of you know, TOMS gives a pair of shoes away for every pair of shoes that is bought. I know I’ve always wondered where those shoes end up, and now I know! I was able to work with local Giving Partners to organize for shoes to be given to every learner at the primary school in my area. The teachers and I spent a couple of days passing out all of the shoes, which are black canvas, so that they can be worn as part of the school uniform.  It was a ton of fun getting to see all of the learners receive shoes, and the fun didn’t stop there. The next week, I had every single parent in the village stop me to thank me for the wonderful shoes and everything I have done. Now that’s what I call a pick me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment